BISE acronyms for Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore is functional in the city of Lahore as a governmental body of education. It’s the center of significance for all students even across all the region. Recognized degree by BISE Lahore has its unusual value among the degrees of other education boards in Pakistan. BISE is performing its job to spread the light of knowledge. Here we’re highlighting the dedicating work of this institute for masses.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore was established after the 7 years of independence in 1954. The first examination under the BISE Lahore was conducted in 1955, whereas before the existence of Lahore Borad, University of the Punjab was aegising the exams of secondary and intermediate. After experiencing the successful working by BISE Lahore, two more Multan and Sargodha boards were came into existence in 1968. Not just these but Punjab Board of Education also established the Rawalpindi and Gujranwala boards.
Duties/Roles of BISE Lahore
Working under the Punjab Board of Education, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore has the power of jurisdiction to take educational decisions at provincial level for the districts of Lahore, Kasur, Nankana Sahib, Sheikhupura and Okara. BISE Lahore works on macro and micro level by monitoring its departments and committees. Its basic duties are:
- BISE Lahore carries the entire process of conducting examination with proper strategy. It makes the question papers ready by the professor of Government institutes.
- It constitutes examination centres for candidates according to their city and district.
- The Board provides datesheets and result cards of the students on their mentioned addresses and also manages a help desk forum to serve public queries.
- It decides a selection committee to appoint examiners before every session of matriculation and intermediate exams. The selection committee is consists of Chairman, Vice Chancellor of University and Director of Education.
- Board is concerned to ensure the appointment of paper setter, head examiner and sub examiners in examination halls.
- After the accomplishment of paper’s checking process, BISE Lahore announces the result of secondary exams in end of July or in start of August while the Intermediate result is in the end of August or in start of September every year.
- BISE Lahore manages the exams of 5th and 8th class which are held by the Punjab Education Board.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore is privileged as the biggest board of this country which get exams of 2 lakhs students of matriculation and intermediate every year. The tremendous performance by BISE Lahore stimulated Punjab Board for the establishment of 4 more Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education un Province. It has been pride of a degree holder student and ensures better career opportunities.
You must be logged in to post a comment.